Download Now reduces the time it takes to get applications installed and running by decompressing product files during the download. The Autodesk Download Manager also lets you pause and restart downloads. You can install files downloaded using Download Now at a later time, on a different computer, or as a deployment.
- Download Now may not be available for all products and operating systems. If this download method isn’t available, use another download method. If you encounter errors, try another browser.
- You may need to uninstall all previous versions before installing a new version. If you see a message that some software components weren’t installed, remnants of previously installed software may still be on your system. See Uninstall using the Microsoft Installation Troubleshooter.
How to use Download Now
For Windows, 32-bit or 64-bit refers to your operating system version. To find out whether your system is 32- or 64-bit, go to Control Panel > System.
- Sign in to Autodesk Account and go to Products and Services.
- Locate your product and click View downloads. For industry collections or AutoCAD including specialized toolsets, click the menu icon and select View items for individual product downloads.
- Select the Version, Platforms, and Language on the download window.
- Click the View All link, select Download Now, and click Download Now. If the Download Now or View All options aren’t available, select a different method.
- Open or install the Autodesk Download Manager if prompted.
Note: If you get a “Communication Error” message, there may be a problem with your browser’s security settings. See Communication failure message during download and installation.
- When prompted to save the download to the default location, click OK or browse to a different location.
- When the download is complete, click Install. If you want to install later, click the installation file in your Downloads folder.